Join us for a private boat charter to visit the "better half" of Savannah. Coastal Georgia is home to nearly one third of all the tidal rivers and marshland on the east coast. Comfort for up to 6 passengers.Your choice of locations!
- Intracoastal Waterway - 2 hours Visit our stretch of the protected inland waterway that extends from New York to Miami. Look for dolphins along the way. Ask for a longer boat ride.
- Historic Savannah River - 2 hours Historical narration of the Savannah River, the antebellum south and Fort Jackson. Visit the sites where the colony of Georgia began.
- Daufuskie Island for lunch - 4 hours Beautiful trip up the intracoastal waterway to one of the food and beverage venues on the island. Depart our dock or pickup available from Savannah riverfront.
- Barrier Islands - 3 hours These uninhabited pristine islands face the ocean on one side and the marsh on the other. Experience the coast of Savannah up close and watch for the dolphins.
- Your Interests We are entirely flexible to design a trip with you to suit your interests for as much or as little time as you'd like to be on the water. Talk to us.
Pickup available from River Street hotels, Skidaway Island or midtown at Thunderbolt.
Please, only soft sole, non-marking shoes.